Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has no one mentioned green painters' tape before? Did I miss it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has no one mentioned green painters' tape before? Did I miss it???

This stuff is better than blue painters tape IMHO. Lightly sticky, can leave it there for up to 8 days without it forming a bond. Works wonders on satin grad stoles! Even wonderful to use with rulers to make a temporary hoop holder for flat hooping!

Thanks for the tip - will pass on to my wife who usually just uses cheap masking tape.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand what you're using the painter's tape for. Something besides hat bills?

Comment

It's a great way to mark a placement line. I usually use a chalk pencil, but with these satin grad stoles, I have a devil of a time getting the chalk back out. Painters tape leaves no mark. LOVE IT!

Comment

Got it. Thanks. What about the "flat hooping"?

Comment

I use a lot of HoopMaster devices to hoop with. I don't have every size, though, and when I can't use the system, I have to lay my stuff out flat on a table and chase the hoops around. With this green painters tape, I can make a temporary jig to hold my bottom hoop by taping rules or something down to hold the bottom hoop. It then peels off with no residue on the table or counter.

Comment

Aha! I get it. My mind is already considering the possibilities.

Comment

Working...
              X