Any EMT16 owners here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any EMT16 owners here?

I just came back from the ISS show in Long Beach and purchased an EMT16. I probably won't receive it until next week but I'd like to know if there are any EMT16 owners here and in the Los Angeles/Van Nuys area.

Would love to know how you like it!

Comment

I'm looking at trading in my Amaya that I have had for 10 years for the new Emt 16.

Comment

the emt 16 has some very nice features

Comment

I had my EMT16 for three months it has not worked well at all Very not happy I would sell cheap if someone was interested

Comment

Did you have any training? Have you worked with tech support?
            Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

i did take one day training and i have been talking to two different technicians in Canada and they made me change the bobbin case and brands of bobbins....touch wood it's working much better now, but i don't trust it much.

Comment

Currently evaluating starting a dedicated forum for the EMT16 - reality is it's still a lot like an Amaya but there are definitely some differences. Much of the general info here will apply but there will be specifics.

Also pondering a name change to the site to EmbroideryOwners.com since Amaya's don't exist anymore - well... they do exist but aren't being sold new.
                John Yaglenski
                Amayausers.com - Webmaster
                Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I would love that

Comment

Maybe get app for phones

Comment

Working...
                    X