Z Axis Tracking Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Axis Tracking Error

Need a little help please. Every morning I now am getting the z axis tracking error after tracing the first design of the day on 1 machine. Running version 9.009 OS and DS Force download is checked every am as well. sometimes it works to just hit the e stop, turn back on, & then it will sew, but if you try to trace 1st after the e stop is used, it will again give the same error message. Thoughts????

CK;
    Ted Barnhouse 3rd party tech from MO. What kind of AMAYA do you have and how old is it? Also try oiling the hook and the little resevour on the top of your machine. Your reciprocator shaft and hook may be a little dry and if your machine is older then a motor maybe the problem. What part of Iowa are you from? If you need help I may not be that far away.

Comment

Thanks Ted. We routinely oil our hooks every am, and throughout the day depending on usage. The other points you mentioned are oiled regularly as well. We have the amaya "tweeners" as they have been referred to by techs. Not quite the xt's and not quite the big reds, but a transitional machine. (believe they are referrring to the shaft) We purchased these in 2006. I have asked our maintenance guy to check and see when we had replaced the z motor, as I know it has already been replaced with one if not two motors, but want to give you an accurate number. I will get back to you on this as soon as I hear from him. Thanks for your input and good to know you are only a state away. We are located in northeast Iowa, Oelwein is the name, so still a bit of a jaunt.

Comment

CK;
        Yes I think you might be a bit up there. I think Brent is your guy. He is pretty good. I'd still like to know what you find out though.
        Ted II

Comment

Working...
        X