4M Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4M Maintenance

I just ran through the 4M stitch maintenance. I oiled the needle bars and it told me that it was going to move on to the Thread Feeder Maintenance. Then, rather than moving on, the message that I had successfully completed the 4M maintenance came up and the maintenance process closed "normally". This is the second time this happened. I am running AOS Flex+ v. 9.00.099.

While I hate doing the thread feeder maintenance, it has to be done and I can do it manually. But what is the story with the software?

David Sklar
    Ballyhoo!
    Alexandria, VA
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

Same for me, did yesterday.
    Bill

Comment

Just go into the timers menu and do it manually.
      Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Melco removed the feed roller maintenance from the 4M maintenance. Now each feed roller has its own 4M countdown timer. You can find these timers in Tools--&gt;Settings--&gt;Timers. There is a button near the bottom that says Feed Rollers. Clicking this button will show you each feed roller timer and allow you to do the maintenance there. These will pop up just like the other timers. The directions above are in case you want to see the timers.

Comment

I have an old version and don't have this feature, but I wish I did. I've often wished there was a way to keep track of how much I've stitched on each needle. Has anyone come up with something that I haven't thought of?

Comment

If you wish you had the feature, the obvious solution is to upgrade to v9. They really have added many new features and eliminated several problem areas. V9 runs better now than any version of 7 I can remember.
            Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Working...
            X