Problems with WACF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with WACF

I know this has been brought up already, a million times, but I really need help. I have the WACF and I'm trying to embroider high profile, structured caps and it's just not working out.
    I am embroidering 4 letters on the front of the cap and out of ten caps I think I have maybe 3 that are presentable.

I need these hats completed asap. I'm considering trying the other cap frames from melcomart.

Not sure what I should do, but need to make a decision as soon as possible.
    Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

We have been using this one for the last week on caps and its been working great. http://www.hooptechproducts.com/capframes2.html

Using the WACF was distoring the top lettering cause we couldn't get the backing to stay up far enough so we switched to the conventional and sewed amost 500 caps on them last week. I took this picture off the hooptech site cause I didn't see where melco had a picture but Melco does sell this type of cap frame at Melco Mart
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Thank you Aaron. I just purchased the conventional frame from MelcoMart and should have it tomorrow. I was having the same problem on my caps that you were having.
      By the way, I know we have all stated this before, but their website is the worst I have ever seen! Can't wait until they bring it up to the 21st century...lol
      Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

Comment

Yeah, we should send John to Denver to work on their website for a week or two. I bet he could get them all straightened out. Just think John, it would be kinda like a 3rd job you could do in your spare time [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Tell you what -

If Melco were to call tomorrow and let me be the webmaster/it consultant of their site from my house and offers me a decent salary, I'm gone from my IT Managment role.

Seriously. Commuting 1.5 hours every day each way just ain't cutting it anymore.

Just think how great I could make things (even around this site) if I had 3 hours of my life back every day.

One can only dream.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

You know John, I spent 3-4 hours a day in my car for the past 3 years. Tomorrow is my last day at my full time job going to Dulles airport during rush hour each way from Olney. Took me 3 hours to get to work this morning because of that accident past River Rd that closed the beltway. (No more long commutes after tomorrow. YEA!!!) My job starting Tuesday is in Gaithersburg. 8 miles from home. I left the job interview last week at 5:10pm on a Friday and was home at 5:30pm. I'm gonna like this commute [img]smile.gif[/img] Not to mention, I will save about $150 each month in gas too.

Comment

Rub it in man... RUB IT IN!!! I'll think of you as I commute from Frederick to DC tomorrow.
              John Yaglenski
              Amayausers.com - Webmaster
              Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
              Hilton Head Island, SC
              http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Dear John,
                Call them up and make an offer to the new management. I am sure many of us would back you up with the fact it needs to be updated and would vouch for your abilities.
                Margaret
                Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

When MelcoMart was ARC (about 12 years ago) They had warehouses in LA, Denver, NC, and Chicago. They were doing well because it didn't matter where you lived because most people could get thier supplies within 2 days. My parents used them all the time. Now they are only in Denver and UPS ground takes 5 days to get to me so I really don't use them. It would be nice if they opened a east coast warehouse.

Comment

Hi Guys, If you order from Melcomart on Mondays there is no shipping charge, least for right now.. I sell ARC thread in my shop and I always try to wait till Monday to order my supplies and thread..
                    Carole
                    embhoop.net
                    Carole<br />embhoop.com

Comment

Working...
                    X