i need help (z axis timeout error)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help (z axis timeout error)

im reaching out agian to see if i can get my machine back online. it started as a "z axis time out error" but ended up with my pressure foot in betwen two needles. now the machine wont do anything. im hoping there is a tech out there some where today that might be able to help while i sit in front of the machine and try to figure the problem out. if there is i would like to talk on the phone so i can give a better discription on whats happening.

Hopefully another tech can step it. Could just be that it's saturday night but I couldn't come up with the solution.

He's stuck between needles one and two. The presser foot and the needle are not moving together so things are not lined up. Tried making sure the repricator rod was lined up with needle case studs with the estop on and moving the needle case left or right to line up the needle with the presser foot, but it wouldn't budge for him.

Good thing is that no needles are dropped so, if we can get the needlecase ligned up properly, we should be good to go. BTW, we also blew out the color change sensor.

If anyone can lend a hand, today or tomorrow, please do.

BTW, forgive me if my terminology is a little lousy I tried to look up part names to be accurate...
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

sunday the 23rd at 1044 west coast time still looking for a tech to contact me in hopes i can get my machine going

Comment

I am experiencing this exact issue. How did you resolve this problem?

Comment

Working...
        X