Hoop out of alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoop out of alignment

AMAYA XT - Currently in the middle a cap sewing job. Sewed the first 2 dozen fine. Now the sew field is off. The design is half way out of the frame. Turned everything off. Got out the canned air and cleaned everything off, front and back, top and bottom. Even took the driver and guide off and put them back on, to make sure everything was solid. Turned the machine back on, but when I try to trace the design it is so far off it wants to pull the hat cap of the frame.
    TIA for anyone's help.

Patty
    Sew Suite
    Dream Big!

I love it when it does this. Just want to whack it!

The first time it was me....Hal somehow changed the cap frame in the middle of a job. NOT a good thing. (I say Hal, but it was probably yours truly.)

I've changed OS to show I was using an 8 inch round hoop, then back to the cap frame. (Lied to Hal).

I've clicked the "center hoop" button. (pushed hal's buttons)

I've pushed the emergency stop button, then released it and centered the hoop.

I've cussed at it.

I've turned Hal off, reloaded OS, turned off computer, turned on computer, turned Hal on, and tried again.

Try your traces, etc., without a cap in the frame, just a piece of backing so you have a reference point.

It really just depends on how much it wants to make you sweat on a particular day. Since today is Sunday, you might be in for the full ride.....

BEST OF LUCK!

Comment

Thank you Judy,

I went through every step of my prevous routine, more than once,including restting OS, and on the 4th try everything reset - like you said...just wanted to make me sweat - it is now sewing beautifully again.

Thanks for answering the call.

Patty
      Dream Big!

Comment

Judy,
        You should name your business "Discovery One" and name your machine, "Amaya 9000".

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
        X