Need help identifying font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying font

I tried some of the font ID websites but they all break up the letters because of the spacing. Would anyone know one the name of this one?

Thanks

There are many font identifyers on the web- all the advise I can give you is to try one or more of these. I have never seen this one- might even be a custom font.
    Gregory

Comment

I'm in the graphic design end of the screen print biz, we have literally 15,000 fonts, and this doesn't look familiar. But what we have learned over time is that it's sometimes easier to digitize the lettering you need instead of pouring hours into font searches. your time is worth money so make sure you value it. how much more is there to digitize besides those letters?

Wish I could help you with a name.

Ron
      Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Steve - looks like something futuristic or sci-fi related. You might find a close enough if it's in that family.

Archive of freely downloadable fonts. Browse by alphabetical listing, by style, by author or by popularity.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Yea Ron, I ended up digitizing it. It was about 15 letters and only took about 10 minutes. Went faster than I thought

Comment

Working...
          X