I need your help today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help today!

Hi everyone, I am in search of a light blue T-shirt with pocket in a Tall size (3XL)for a landscape company. I have exhausted my supply of vendors looking. I can find the size and with pocket but not in a light blue. Do any of you have a vendor perhaps I don't know about? Thanks so much, Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Try Carolina Made, in Charlotte, NC. They have large sizes up to 5X, not sure about tall.

Comment

Ran into the same problem with our vendors, does not come in a light blue. Even a web search came up with nothing in a light blue. Sorry.

Comment

What we have done in the past, is buy the standard 3X and then another small or medium and have a local seamstress, cut it up and create and sew on pockets.
        she usually charges $5 each but if they have to have them that badly, they will usually pay. besides the up charge for pocket T's these days is $2.00 to $3.50 so it's not all that much extra. just needs time and to see what a local seamstress might charge. Afterwards you can press them with a heat press or Iron and they look like factory made.

Just my 2 cents worth

Ron
        Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

I've done the same thing myself. Noone would ever know, they look very professional. I have done this on shirts that my customer wanted 2 pockets on as well (dress shirts).
          Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

Working...
          X