Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to track inventory

Hi,

Has anyone found a good software program for inventory, invoices, etc?

We are trying to find an easy way to track all the apparel items we get in, which ones have sold, which one got tossed, which were donated, and what is left.

Wilcom BA for $1,000 anyone using this or any other program?

Thanks
    Steve Griswold<br />Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC<br /><a href=\"http://www.ImpressionsWear.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ImpressionsWear.com</a><br />Atlanta GA

Hi there. There's a program called "Retail ICE" I purchased off of eBay for $25, plus the printed manuals. If it's not there anymore, I'd be happy to sell you my copy, as I decided not to use it (too big for litle ol' me). I don't use it and I have uninstalled it.

Comment

Hi,

I use Quickbooks, keeps track of inventory,
      cost of goods sold, just everything.
      all i do at the end of the year is send a copy to my accountant.

Comment

Don't bother with ICE...we tried it for our business, and you get ZIPPO for support unless you PAY for a full version...if the company is still even in business!
        Just threw out all the disks when I cleaned out some boxes last week-got it 2 years or so ago...lot of problems with it. Must have tried it for a couple months-gave up and spent several thousand for a better system.
        Have heard a lot of 'good' about Quickbooks-for small businesses.

Comment

Hi,

We bought TBoss for $249.
          It is for tracking inventory, invoices, POs, etc for embroidery. But we have run into several bugs. When entering items into the PO several times it will just display an error message when you have everything entered and try to add it to your inventory. Sometimes dollar amount of items in the catalog do not add up corectly in your PO, etc.

So we are still looking for a good embroidery inventory / invoice program that works with Quickbooks.

Thanks
          Steve Griswold<br />Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC<br /><a href=\"http://www.ImpressionsWear.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ImpressionsWear.com</a><br />Atlanta GA

Comment

Originally posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel:
            Hi,

We bought TBoss for $249.
            It is for tracking inventory, invoices, POs, etc for embroidery. But we have run into several bugs. When entering items into the PO several times it will just display an error message when you have everything entered and try to add it to your inventory. Sometimes dollar amount of items in the catalog do not add up corectly in your PO, etc.

So we are still looking for a good embroidery inventory / invoice program that works with Quickbooks.

Thanks
            I was looking a that software program to - mainly for quoting. Have you informed them of the bugs and they didn't do anything about it?
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Hi,

We did call him when we got the program with some of the issues we had from the start. It seemed like we knew more about the program after just using it for a few hours than he did. I think it's just one guy who wrote this and get the impression that he wrote it awhile back has not looked at it in a long time.

We just started today to try and use it for real orders, inventory, PO's, etc. and ran into the errors and issue, we will call again Monday to let him know about the errors, but think the program needs much more testing and work before we can use it in a business enviroment.

We are going to get with Wilcom BA to see what they offer. That program is $1000 I think, but would be worth it if it works.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X