Ovals / Sewing Center Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovals / Sewing Center Out

I am trying to get a oval to sew from the center out rather then from one edge to the center and then the opposite edge to the center. I have tried changing the entry and exit points but that has not done much. Any suggestions??? Thanks... I am using design shop pro.

I found that if you split the oval in half, remove the underlay and move the ins and outs an set the stitch direction correctly, you can get it to sew from the inside out on both parts. Just watch it when you split because the shape can change and you'll need to add more points to adjust that.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Why are you doing this? If you don't have underlay while doing this, it could possibly stretch the fabric out and will be out of registration.

veena.

Comment

If you want underlay, just put it in separately as a fill, again, without underlay. Two fills, without underlays, crosswise to each other.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Juli, If you keep telling them our secrets, they will all know.....
          Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Gee, was that supposed to be a secret? It took me, maybe 10 minutes to figure it out!

What I really need is a lot more customers so I can get off the internet and do some actual work. I've been thinking about advertising - small business card size ad that will run for one month.

Comment

Working...
            X