Maintenance Timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Timers

Does anyone know why the maintenance timers won't reset after I do the maintenance? It goes to zero when I depress OK. Looks reset. Next startup, the numbers are back and high again. I've depressed RESET, goes to zero, next time I turn systems on, the high numbers are back again. The numbers don't seem to change either. They're stuck on consistent numbers, but won't start counting from zero again. Like the speedometer is broke. Very weird... any techs want to take a swing at this one?

GF

GF,
    The timers do not reset to 0. They count down not up, so if you are doing a 600,000 st. timer, it will reset to 600,000 and count down, showing you the number of stitches left on that timer.
    Debbie

Comment

Not a tech here, but I believe the numbers reset to their respective thresholds (high values) and then count down as you sew out your designs. For example the 100,000 will count down to 0 at which point you receive an alert. Upon completion of the requisite maintenance the timer will reset to 100,000 and begin counting down again. If you continue to sew without resetting / performing the maintenance, the value becomes a negative number and begins counting "up".

Comment

Working...
      X