Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment

HELP! My needle and presser foot are stuck in a down position. The needle is broken off, but is clearly not lined up with the hole on the bobbin casing. I have tried "HEAD UP" and all it does is make a funny noise and the presser foot just moves up and down and the bobbin rotates and then stops. All this came about when I was trying to run a cutter test because I was having trouble with the thread not cutting all the way when it moved to a different needle. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this or if I should call a tech please let me know!!! I have an order of shirts due on Friday so I desperately need an answer!!!
    Sarah Stillson
    (626)488-8184
    [email protected]
    Sarah Stillson<br />(626)488-8184<br />[email protected]

Take out the broken needle and take out the bobbin. Turn off the machine and the computer. start the computer, run the OS, start the machine. That MIGHT do it.

Juli in kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion! I've tried that several times already and the position of the needle and the presser foot doesn't change!
      Sarah Stillson<br />(626)488-8184<br />[email protected]

Comment

I think you can turn the machine off and reach under the top of the machine. There is a shiny metal bar that you can turn that rotates the needle and presser foot up and down. If it is not stuck that should work.
        Delbert Kim<br />Surf \'n Stitches<br />Hawaii

Comment

Working...
        X