Quantcast 2 Problems!

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Thread: 2 Problems!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!
    I'm having two issues tonight with my Amaya XT. The first issue is, I generated a letter E in Design Shop and when it embroidered it, it did a second then a third -- and probably would have kept going except it hit a hoop limit. I first tried reloading the design - same thing happened. Then I tried restarting Design Shop and the Amaya OS, same result, then tried restarting the machine and computer as well, same thing. I had this happen once before with a design someone else had digitized that had an extra stitch at the end that once I deleted it and resaved it proceeded to only stitch once, but I've never had it happen with just a letter typed in Design Shop. Any suggestions of how to fix?
    The second issue is the first time after I closed everything down and restarted, after I adjusted where I wanted the letter to stitch out, when I hit the green start button nothing happened. It didn't start running even though the OS read at the bottom that it was. I shut everything down, restarted everything again, was able to adjust where I wanted it and then again when I pressed the green start button - nothing. And again could not get anything else to happen either. Any suggestions about this as well would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Repeating designs is a glitch in the version you have. Call Melco and get the new ver. Probably, but I am not sure, but probably your second problem is connected to the first.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Post Thanks / Like

Forgive the repeat answer if my original reply shows up from being lost in cyberspace.

I've had the second problem and tried the restart of OS and Amaya. Then I found that the job was still in the queue in the same state. Once I deleted it and reloaded the design, it started normally.

It was only a test sew out, so nothing was really lost.

Anita