Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Problems!

Hi!
    I'm having two issues tonight with my Amaya XT. The first issue is, I generated a letter E in Design Shop and when it embroidered it, it did a second then a third -- and probably would have kept going except it hit a hoop limit. I first tried reloading the design - same thing happened. Then I tried restarting Design Shop and the Amaya OS, same result, then tried restarting the machine and computer as well, same thing. I had this happen once before with a design someone else had digitized that had an extra stitch at the end that once I deleted it and resaved it proceeded to only stitch once, but I've never had it happen with just a letter typed in Design Shop. Any suggestions of how to fix?
    The second issue is the first time after I closed everything down and restarted, after I adjusted where I wanted the letter to stitch out, when I hit the green start button nothing happened. It didn't start running even though the OS read at the bottom that it was. I shut everything down, restarted everything again, was able to adjust where I wanted it and then again when I pressed the green start button - nothing. And again could not get anything else to happen either. Any suggestions about this as well would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Natalie

Repeating designs is a glitch in the version you have. Call Melco and get the new ver. Probably, but I am not sure, but probably your second problem is connected to the first.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Forgive the repeat answer if my original reply shows up from being lost in cyberspace.

I've had the second problem and tried the restart of OS and Amaya. Then I found that the job was still in the queue in the same state. Once I deleted it and reloaded the design, it started normally.

It was only a test sew out, so nothing was really lost.

Anita

Comment

Working...
      X