Business/Inventory Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business/Inventory Help!

Hello everyone, I need some assistance here. Ok I am doing a booth in a outlet area. I need to know what is the happening thing right now. I know it may depend on my area but here in the south, home items are it. I want to appeal to the young crowd as well. I would like to find the linen towels and table runners, also golf towels and bags. But what could I sell to appeal to teens. Also could someone recommend a good place to purchase these Items with out breaking the bank. Just starting out so funds are very tight right now. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Carolyn
    You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Here in NH I'm quoting the local senior class on duffel and gym type bags, fortunately Sanmar has them in the school colors (red and black) along with the 'beanies', knit hats, sweatshirts (hoodies are the big thing) and the newest fad-the tight knit 'beanie' with the short brim-guess they think it makes them look cool. Sanmar has all that.
    For your 'older' crowd-grandmothers (my mother included) love heavy duty oversize tote bags-not the cheezy lightweight flat ones, the 'boat tote' type with 6" bottom and straps that go all the way around. She has one for every project-knitting, crewel work, crochet, sewing, all over the place. I took a nice 'floral' design out of the Treasure Chest and around it lettered up 'Grandma's next Project' and she loves it!
    Go as big as you can for designs, just remember not to do it on the side of the bag with the inside or outside pocket-you'll either sew right through the pocket or not have enough room 'in' the pocket for a decent design.

Comment

Thanks for the info chris. I sent you an email to your business.
      You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Comment

Working...
      X