Engraving shops-metal figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving shops-metal figures

Anyone have an engraving shop along with their embroidery, etc.-if you do business with 'dance studios', school bands, etc.-through a business buyout I have cases (anywhere from 12 to 30) of METAL figure tops I'll sell cheap...these are from Tropar, Barhill, etc. Gold finish-most have been discontinued over the years.
    Partial list-call me for all...'dancing couples' (several types, swing, ballroom, etc.) Drum major and majorette, cheerleader, half globe (world studies?) conductor, music lyre, drama (dual) faces...by catalogs I found they went for $5 to $9 apiece. I'll sell them by the box (however many in it) at $3.00 + UPS or mail. If you do a lot of this type of trophy business...and want them ALL...$2.00 each + shipping.
    Roland
    Sunrise Graphics
    603-543-1324 signman@sunrisegraphics

to clarify it...I was in a hurry...I have between 12 and 15 or so different cases, each one a different top figure. In each case there are between 12 and 30 (some even more) of that top.
    I don't have any use for them and need to clean out the shelves being tied up.
    These are not cheap knockoffs-but real solid castings. Another shop that did web and catalog sales went under and I got their inventory awhile ago. Finally getting time to clean it out!
    ALso I have a half dozen or so (have to find them) real conductor 'batons' for music directors-couple different wood types. Will sell those for $10 apiece or take all for $7.00.
    It's already summer and I never got around to my spring cleanout yardsale! LOL...
    Roland
    (address, etc. is above in my first post, John!)

Comment

Working...
    X