Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hat driver fell apart---FIXED!

Susan,
    This can be rather tricky. I salute the individual who will be able to "show you" this over the phone or amaya list.

ED,
    MY HUSBAND AND A TECH FIXED THIS VIA EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE!!! I'LL GIVE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE IS AMAYA LAND ONE GUESS WHO THE TECH IS!!

Unbelievably, my hat driver has not been right since I received it. I was always told and still read in my manuals that each cap driver is supposed to be set for each machine before leaving the factory and used only on that machine. If this is the case, mine couldn't have been set for my machine because it wasn't put together right. I intend to relay this to someone at Melco but I don't expect them too apologetic since I've had the driver for 3 years and have only recently needed/decided to give it a try and use it. O.K. enough ranting--needed to vent a little.

Susan
    Embroidery Station
    Columbus, OH
    Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Susan,
    This can be rather tricky. I salute the individual who will be able to "show you" this over the phone or amaya list.

ED,
    MY HUSBAND AND A TECH FIXED THIS VIA EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE!!! I'LL GIVE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE IS AMAYA LAND ONE GUESS WHO THE TECH IS!!

Unbelievably, my hat driver has not been right since I received it. I was always told and still read in my manuals that each cap driver is supposed to be set for each machine before leaving the factory and used only on that machine. If this is the case, mine couldn't have been set for my machine because it wasn't put together right. I intend to relay this to someone at Melco but I don't expect them too apologetic since I've had the driver for 3 years and have only recently needed/decided to give it a try and use it. O.K. enough ranting--needed to vent a little.

Susan
    Embroidery Station
    Columbus, OH
    Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

Working...
    X