Lot of Wholesale Baby and Toddler Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of Wholesale Baby and Toddler Inventory

We are selling our baby and toddler inventory.

We hope to sell it as a "lot" but are willing to split, if necessary. We have the following MONAG brand items for sale:

0-3M Layette Sets in various colors, blankets in various colors, 0-3M baby gowns in various colors, baby bibs in various colors, onesies (both short and long sleeves) in various colors in 0-3M, 3-6M and 6-12M, toddler boy shirts (short and long sleeves) in 12-18M, 2Y and 4Y and toddler girl shirts (short and long sleeves) in 12-18M, 2Y and 4Y. In addition I have Precious Cargo brand bucket hats, Precious Cargo brand fleece blankets, Precious Cargo brand flannel blankets, Precious Cargo brand bucket hats and Hoohobbers brand designer diaper bags.

I currently sell on Etsy: www.ErinsExpressions.com and most of my inventory is shown there. I am keeping my shop open and continuing to sell until I sell all of the inventory.

We are closing the Etsy shop in order to have more time to devote to our custom fire apparel embroidery business once we sell out of inventory.

All items are new and have been kept in a pet-free, smoke-free location. We are located in Cherryville, NC. We are willing to meet anyone in the Charlotte, NC area for delivery/pick-up, if needed.

Currently the listed price for the current inventory lot that I have in stock (can email exact sizes, colors and quantities of everything in detail - too much to list here) is $4800.00. This does not include shipping to the buyer. We will charge the buyer exact freight to get the products to the destination.

As I sell products, the price for the lot will be adjusted accordingly.

Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to see the break-down of available colors/quantities/sizes.

We have sold inventory since this post. Our updated price is $4500.00. Send email to [email protected], if interested and I will send you a very detailed list of what is included in this lot.

Comment

We have reduced the price to $4000.00. Too much to list here. If interested in the entire inventory list, please let me know [email protected].

Comment

My inventory is selling quickly in partial lots. If you need Monag brand infant and/or children's clothing (up to size 4), I'm willing to sell by the piece as well.

Comment

Hi, Do you have infant onesies in royal blue? Or any other items in royal blue?
          Or any long sleeve t-shirts in royal blue or pink?
          Any blankets in royal blue?
          Thanks, MJ
          Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

The only item that I have left in royal blue is the crew neck short sleeve toddler tees:

6 pcs. 18M
            5 pcs. Size 2

I do have long sleeve shirts in pink (they have lettuce leaf sleeves and bottom):

14 pcs. Size 4
            8 pcs. Size 2
            9 pcs. 15M

If you are interested, I also have onesies in long sleeve pink.

I will let the long sleeve onesies go for $4.25 each. The short sleeve crew neck royal blue shirts are $4 each and the long sleeve pink shirts are $5 each.

I've priced them below Monag's wholesale price. I will offer weight based shipping to your location.

Please let me know if you are interested. They are selling fairly fast now.

Comment

OK, I'll take all that you listed here.
              How many long sleeve pink onesies do you have? Sizes?
              [email protected]
              Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

I have the following long sleeve pink onesies:

(8) 0-3M
                (8) 3-6M
                (9) 6-12M

As mentioned above these are $4.25 each (I also have white, brown and sky blue in these, if interested)

Also, I have short sleeve onesies in the same colors, if you are interested.

Comment

I have sold the majority of my Monag inventory but for the rest, here is the price breakdown:

Layette Sets (pink, sky blue, white, yellow) $6 each

Blankets (red, pink, white, sky blue, lavender, mint green) $6.75 each

Baby Gowns 0-3M Long Sleeves (pink, sky blue, yellow, white, lavender, red, brown) $5 each

Bibs - (pink w/brown trim, blue w/brown trim, white w/pink trim, white w/blue trim) $3.00 each

Onesies 0-3M to 6-12M (white with pink contrast stitching in short sleeve) - $3.50 each

Short Sleeve Onesies 0-3M to 6-12M (solid white, pink, sky blue, chocolate) - $3.50 each

Long Sleeve Onesies 0-3M to 6-12M (chocolate, sky blue, white) - $4.25 each

Short Sleeve Girls Shirts 18M to Size 4 (lettuce leaf sleeves and bottom)in chocolate, pink, white, lime green - $4 each

Long Sleeve Girls Shirts 18M to Size 4 (lettuce leaf sleeves and bottom) in chocolate, white - $5 each

Short Sleeve Boys Crew Neck Shirts 18M to Size 4 in chocolate, sky blue, white - $4 each

Long Sleeve Boys Crew Neck Shirts 18M to Size 4 in chocolate, sky blue, white - $4.50

For questions and quantities available for each color, contact me at [email protected].

Comment

I still have a few "blank" baby and toddler Monag brand pieces left. To see images of the products, visit www.ErinsExpressions.com and click on "Wholesale Baby Blanks" on the left. I'm offering the prices above to those interested in this forum. I accept PayPal payments. For questions, contact [email protected].

Comment

I'm interested in what you have left of the monag lettuce edge shirts in white, pink, and lime. Please let me know what's available. Thanks!
                      Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

In long sleeve I have:

White 12-18M (18M) (8)
                        White 2T-3T (2Y) (8)
                        White 3T-4T (4Y) (8)

Brown 12-18M (18M) (12)
                        Brown 2T-3T (2Y) (12)
                        Brown 3T-4T (4Y) (11)

In short sleeve I have:

White 3T-4T (5)
                        Brown 3T-4T (10)
                        Pink 3T-4T (7)
                        Lime Green 3T-4T (6)

$4 each for short sleeve and $5 each for long sleeve. If interested, send me an email to [email protected] and I will generate a PayPal invoice for payment. Please include the full shipping address so I can calculate the exact shipping cost to your location.

Comment

Working...
                        X