MelcoJet Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MelcoJet Experts

I am wanting to get into screen printing as well as the embroidery that I do. I was thinking about getting a MelcoJet, but don't know to much about it. Do any of you have one, played with one? How much do you charge per shirt? What do you guys recommend?
    Andrew Langer<br />910-467-6161<br /><a href=\"http://www.boozehoundapparel.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.boozehoundapparel.com</a><br />[email protected]

Just some quick clarification...screenprinting is not done with MelcoJet or any type of 'direct to shirt' printer.
    Screenprinting is totally different...so if you don't want to get confusing feedback...make sure you make it clear-'screenprinting' or 'direct to garment digital printing'. The DTG printers do not use (silk)screens or squeegees, no exposing and washing out screens, no manual labor if you dont' have an automatic screener...in a nutshell-you have a specialized full color 'printer' that lets you put a garment under it instead of paper!
    Compared to direct screenprinting for multicolor images-DTG is the wave of the future. But us oldtimer manual screenprinters give those machines a totally different 'wave'....LOL...

Comment

Working...
    X