Boxercraft - pricing to customer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxercraft - pricing to customer?

Hi, if anyone has ordered from Boxercraft - how do you figure what you charge for screenprinted items (screenprinting done by Boxercraft)? Besides their suggested retail price for the item, do you increase the Boxercraft price for printing? For example, they have setup charges for the whole order, then print charges for each item. Thanks.

I don't have a Boxercraft price list so I can't tell you if they have 'coded' the prices for you...but ANY company you order preprinted goods from will ALWAYS have a discount amount so you make a profit off the imprint. Usually a 'setup' charge, screencharge, digitizing charge will have a 20% or 25% discount (G or V code) but I've had a few companies that do 50% on all pricing!
    One color Imprint is usually INCLUDED in the retail price, if not-it can be anywhere from 50% to 20%. If they have ASI/PPAI or UPIC pricing in the catalog there will be the discount code somewhere in the catalog and you can figure your discount off the 'retail' listed price.

Comment

I asked the sales rep there and she wasn't sure - she said just increase everything by 50%.

Comment

I found the retail pricing = thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X