Screen printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen printing

Is there anyone in the group that does screen printing?

Would prefer someone in MN, IA, WI, ND, SD or IL.
    but not necessary. Just trying to find someone that I can contract with for future orders.
    This is not a current job.

Just trying to have the service available for my customers that ask.

I would like a Pricing structure if possible.

To know the approximate cost to me.

Thanks for any info
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

We are in California, But we do screenprinting and vinyl as well as embroidery, including digitizing ourselves. You can see some of our work on our website.
    Namingit4u.com - go to the gallery section.
    I am currently working on adding more, we just redid the site, and I was taking a break.
    Hope we can do business with you.
    Mike and Amy Walker
    Naming It 4 U<br />\"We Customize 4 U\"<br /><br /><br />Amy and Mike Walker

Comment

Thanks I will keep you on file But am hopeing for someone closer as the Freight for CA would be a killer.
      But sometimes I just have to go where I can.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

I guess there are no shops in the mid west that screen print & own amayas.

I will try another angle here.

Is there anyone that would share any source they have used successfully for screen printing orders?
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

Contact Pat Beauregard at Squeegee (Screen Printing & Embroidery). She is a dear friend and lives in Vermont. They do contract screen printing and embroidery and have been doing it for many years. Their work is excellent and pricing very reasonable. Her husband was an Amaya tech before passing away 3 years ago.
          800-962-0252
          Sharon & Rod Springer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks
            I will,
            [email protected]
            Jerome in Minnesota
            (320)259-1151

Comment

We do screenprinting and embroidery, vinyl, banners, art. I'll be happy to email you our contract price list.
              Brooke
              Visit and LIKE <a href=\"http://www.facebook.com/onewaypromotionalproducts\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.facebook.com/onewaypromotionalproducts</a><br />You never know what we have going on at Oneway!

Comment

I would be most greatful!

Where are you located?

Seems I will be doing business with a coast so far...
                Have some great leads bot on the west & east coasts.

Thanks again
                [email protected]
                Jerome in Minnesota
                (320)259-1151

Comment

If you decide to go to a coast, we are in southern Oregon. Screenprinting is our mainstay and have been doing it for 22 years.
                  So if you ever need a quote your more than welcome to hit me up. I didn't respond at first since we are so far away but, what the heck. We have done business with a number of people on this list.

bodycoverdesign.com

Hope you find someone great and close by.
                  Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

I looked up a few contract printers from the ads in the back of the screenprint mags, and all I found close to you were these
                    http://www.mindseyeg.com they are in Indiana

this one is in Missouri.

and this one in IL.

Hope that may help.

Ron
                    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Ron,

Could you send me a contract printing price list? [email protected]

Thanks,

Steve I.
                      Trinity Emb.
                      Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

We have used Visage Screen Print in Des Plains, IL for 5 years with great success. They are wonderful to work with, and they do an amazing job with the printing. All they do is contract printing, so never a conflict of interest.

From 12 tshirts or 12,000, Visage Screen-Print has you covered thread to thread. Tons of styles, hundreds of colors, expert custom t shirt design services.

Be sure to tell them I referred you!!

Janet @ Fabrications
                        Janet<br />Fabrications by design, Inc.<br />269-273-8495<br />[email protected]

Comment

I have been running AMAYA's for 7 years now and expanded into screen printing. My shop now has a capacity of up to 4,000 shirts a day. If anyone needs help with screen printing I can help with the print, information and guidance.

Juan
                          Promotional and Logo Solutions
                          (210)-725-3998
                          San Antonio, Texas

Comment

Working...
                          X