sublimated shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sublimated shorts

I am looking for a wholesale supplier for sublimated shorts printing. I am trying to design some lacrosse shorts and need them to be very funky. I found a person that will do them for me, but the price is outrageous. Anybody know a manufacturer or wholesale supplier?

With more than 30 years of experience backed by our 5-star, award winning customer service, our best-in-class ProSphere brand is unrivaled in the collegiate and licensed apparel marketplace. Our proprietary technology provides premium quality custom sublimated apparel at unparalleled speeds, with low minimums and quick turns inventory requirements. Need Custom Sublimated Team gear for travel, high school, or corporate? No worries – check out our sister brand--Chromagear by the following link: https://www.foundersport.com/builder-sublimation/

Teamwork Athletic used to do custom stuff, not sure if they still do. But they do a lot of full dye sub athletic gear including LaCrosse gear.
    You might give them a call?

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Check with vapor apparel and see if they can direct you.
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

In Your Face Apparel does custom sublimation.

Comment

Thanks so much for all the suggestions! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
          X