No announcement yet.

Problems Logging In To The New Boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Logging In To The New Boards?

All existing user accounts that had at least 1 post OR had registered in the last 12 months have been imported into the new system.

HOWEVER, you now log in with your USERNAME, not your LOGIN ID as you did with the last system.

Our last discussion board had separate USERNAMES and LOGINS - the vBulletin system on the other hand uses only a USERNAME.

So, if you are having problems, try that. If you are having other issues, email amayausers at levelbest dot com with details of the problem you are having and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks-
    JOHN
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

I have not been receiving emails of the latest posts. The last one I received was on March 30th. Is this because I need to log in with my Username? Also, I tried to email you directly at levelbest.com; my server did not recognize the address.

Comment

If someone is experiencing difficulty with the e-mail notifications, maybe go to your account and check the "settings" in the event something there was changed from the way you initially set everything up. We now have many choices as to what and when something is recieved and what isn't. I didn't remember having all those choices in the old forum, but then again, that was a looong time ago I signed up.

Comment

Thanks Jerome, I don't remember all these choices either. One mystery solved though - my time setting was for somewhere in Europe. I don't know how that got changed. I've changed my "default subscription mode" from 'through my control panel' to 'instant email'; we'll see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
          Thanks Jerome, I don't remember all these choices either. One mystery solved though - my time setting was for somewhere in Europe. I don't know how that got changed. I've changed my "default subscription mode" from 'through my control panel' to 'instant email'; we'll see if that helps.
          Thanks for the idea, I have tried that too, hopefully it will fix mine too.

Comment

No luck with changing to "instant email". Does "through my control panel" mean that threads can only be seen by logging in on my browser? I can't find anything about this in FAQ. I've tried re-entering my password and email address - we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
              No luck with changing to "instant email". Does "through my control panel" mean that threads can only be seen by logging in on my browser? I can't find anything about this in FAQ. I've tried re-entering my password and email address - we'll see.
              Strange that I got this message thru email but nothing else, I also have gone thru my settings and can't find anything wrong.

Comment

Maybe not so strange...You and I seem to be the only ones who have posted since 4/30. Where is everybody!?
                Last edited by Mama Kass; 05-02-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I'm still here, Mama Kass, and have been getting messages. I have not had anything to contribute, so I have been quiet.
                  Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Originally posted by annie716 View Post
                    Strange that I got this message thru email but nothing else, I also have gone thru my settings and can't find anything wrong.
                    LOL, I realized that after the fact when I clicked "new posts" and nothing came up!!

Comment

I just logged in so not sure if I am getting notifications or not. Haven't had time to browse around yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X