advice on slimline 2 installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on slimline 2 installation

Hello everyone! I am hoping someone else has experienced the same thing or something similar to what I am about to explain. I have the Melco bravo amaya. So, I first started with the slimline 1 and I LOVE it and have had no problems.

Today, my slimline 2 chassis, melco adapter and 12x9 frame came in. I followed all installation instructions thoroughly.

What I'm trying to figure out is If anyone with this size clamp experienced the front of the window dropping down and then getting caught on the sewing arm at the end where the bobbin is when it is moving back. I know I will rarely have a design that it will have to go back that far, but I'm just trying to see if there is a fix. It seemed that the hoop was fine before I did the test stitch and then it "dropped." I am so nervous about this large clamp and don't want to mess up anything.

Thanks in advance!

Yes this can happen. You can prevent it by using one of the table tops that Melco sells. they will support the hoop.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

AMAYA XT LARGE TABLETOP
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks for your help Greenwing.. I saw something about the tabletops in a forum on here but wasn't sure if they are for my machine or just the XT. I will look into it now.

Comment

they fit any Amaya.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
          X