Long sleeve hoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long sleeve hoop

Does the Amaya XT have the capability to embroider down long sleeves and is there a special hoop that works with the Amaya XT? I see that Allied Hoops has a couple that have a stitching field of 6-20 inches. Can my machine do that?

Melco sells an 6 by 12 inch hoop that works very well for sleeves. The sides unscrew to change it to a 12 by 6 inch as well. We use this quite often. On way for sleeves or pant legs and the other way for sweatshirt pockets and backs of jerseys.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Hoop master sells a Mighty Hoop that is 4.25" X 13" and it works GREAT for sleeves, Legs & wine bottle covers.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks to you both. will check them out.

Comment

Long Sleeve Hoop - Durkee

Dehoops also has 2 Durkee hoops that will work. One is 4 inches wide and the other is 6 inches wide. I have one Durkee hoop and it is great and was a lot cheaper.

Marcelle Lewis
          Machine Embroidery Designs, Mardi Gras, Baby, Children, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Flower, Immediate Download, Party, Holiday, Amazing Quality, Hearts, Monograms, Alphabets, Large Designs, Mouse, pattern

Embroidery Design Sales, Free Embroidery Designs, Hot Fix Crystals, Embroidery Designs Digitizers, Graphics for Embroidery, Thread & Supplies for Embroidery, Embroidery Machines, Equipment & Accessories, Embroidery Software for Digitizing, Resizing, Thread Conversion, Embroidery Related Users Lists, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites, Web Site Designers for Embroidery Sites, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites
          Marcelle Lewis
          http://embroideryavenue.com
          http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

Working...
          X