Material in hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material in hook

I was doing some leg warmers, knit, the material got caught in the head and wrapped inside to the left. I took the plate off on top,to unwind the material ,then the long side plate and the short side plate. I gently unwound it off the hook and the clippers. . The black case where the bobbin goes in now spins all the way around. It didnt until i took the side plates off. Can anyone tell me what i need to do please. Thanks for any help i have so much to do right now . Thanks norma

You removed the retaining finger, It is screwed on the left side of the arm.
    and needs to be set properly with the small flag shaped gage you had included in your operators tool kit you got with your machine.
    the gage is used to set the proper space the retaining finger needs to be from the bobbin basket.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Ok thank you so much I fixed the side arm now I will see if I can do the steps you said I need to do ..I tried a design and it broke thread right away .
      .any tips .
      I will look at the Manuel on the disk and do step by step.Thank you I just knew I broke it. ...Norma

Comment

Working...
      X