Delay, slow = frustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay, slow = frustration!

Hello, I just bought a new laptop that is amazing. Windows 8. I installed Design Shop V9 Pro+ and the Amaya software and starting running full force. Internet has not been turned on yet on computer. It has been one week and now Design Shop is very slow when digitizing. Everytime I click someplace to make design, it is like the program has to go through all the clicks I made before it catches up to where I am presently clicking. So it is taking so much more time to digitize. And to make things worse, when I try to send over to Amaya, it is slow. Today I tried to send over a 5,000 stitch design and it took over 4 minutes before it went over to the Amaya. I can't run a business like this. HELP please!

Nancy

I'm a complete ignoramus when it comes to computers, but since nobody else is answering... Is you 3D accelerator off? Have you tried emptying your Jobs folder? Just some ideas until someone who knows something chimes in.

Comment

Had the same thing happen after we got our new computer, but with windows 7. Put in a bigger, better video card and refreshed the dongles. Turned off the 3D accelarator. Much better now.

Comment

Working...
      X