size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size

I need help. I have a digitzed emblem. I need to make the Thread thicker that I have right now. How do I do that?

Do you mean you need to increase the stitch density or that you want to use a heavier thread?

Comment

I am mot sure. The size needs to bigger and thicker. Do I add thread count. Basically it needs to go from 1 inch to 3 inch size.

Comment

It is difficult to go from 1" to a 3" design - even if it were in our native format (ofm) which you haven't mentioned that it is. It would save time, frustration and money to just have it re-digitized. It seems to me that you don't have much experience with digitizing, so would be especially hard for you. I, myself, would end up simply using the original design as a graphic to digitize from. Starting from scratch will save you a lot of time.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Yes, I am new to all of this. Just a bigger. I need it to look like patch.image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

I don't understand what you're asking. If you want to increase the size of a design digitized at 1", see Juli's answer. What are you trying to show with the two attachments other than that the second one has different text at the bottom?

Comment

It looks like the columns on the edges are considerably wider and have been built up a little, but not enough to go from 1" to 3" in total diameter.
              To clarify your question, what is the diameter of the circle (dark blue part) in each of the examples? What is the width of the white background measured perpendicular with the lettering? And what is the width of the outside column of black on the example that you want to match?
              Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Working...
              X