Durkee Hoops versus Melco Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durkee Hoops versus Melco Hoops

Hi, I haven't bought new hoops in years.
    I'd like to get a 12x6" rectangular and 12x12" square. I bought a lot of 5x7" designs for the grandkids before I realized I didn't have a hoop to fit.
    Is there any reason I should buy Melco hoops instead of Durkee, which are almost half the price?
    Durkee 12x12" square is a double-height, if that matters.
    Thank you!

Durkee Hoops versus Melco Hoops

Good question. I am anxious to see what all the experts on this list have to say in answer to your question.

I have 1 Durkee hoop (9 x 9) and it is very good. When I first used it I wasn't sure I would like it but looking back it was just that it was a little different feel. It is a very sturdy hoop. I am one that doesn't particularly care for change. The more I used it I found that I preferred it to my Melco hoops. The Durkee prices are substantially less and now I wish they had more large hoop sizes as I have a lot of money invested in large Melco hoops. If Durkee has the hoop size I need I would certainly buy it over the same size Melco hoop.

Marcelle
    Machine Embroidery Designs, Mardi Gras, Baby, Children, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Flower, Immediate Download, Party, Holiday, Amazing Quality, Hearts, Monograms, Alphabets, Large Designs, Mouse, pattern

Embroidery Design Sales, Free Embroidery Designs, Hot Fix Crystals, Embroidery Designs Digitizers, Graphics for Embroidery, Thread & Supplies for Embroidery, Embroidery Machines, Equipment & Accessories, Embroidery Software for Digitizing, Resizing, Thread Conversion, Embroidery Related Users Lists, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites, Web Site Designers for Embroidery Sites, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites
    Marcelle Lewis
    http://embroideryavenue.com
    http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

Working...
    X