Help needed in Mississippi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in Mississippi!

Hello, I am at a loss for words re: how frustrated I am! I have had my Amaya XTS for about a year and all was going well until a few weeks ago.
    One day, I got a message something about color change, and needles 1 and 16 would no longer "line up " in the correct spot and sew. However, I could use 2-15 fine.
    Every now and then, when I would turn on the machine, the needle would not line up right, so I would go in to maintenance and align them (somehow).
    Well, yesterday, the XTS, gave me a message when I turned on the machine that said color change seek error or color change index error, I don't remember which exactly. I was so frustrated I just turned it off for the rest of the day.
    Today, I have just turned the XTS on and get the message color change index error. I have blown everything that I know to blow with canned air..haha. I have tried to go back through maintenance and re-align the needles like I have previously but I cant get it to work today!
    Very frustrating in general, but especially now because I have my first "big bid" coming up for a business account with a new business next week and I really need to get some samples done!
    Please help!
    Thank you!
    Chasity

Originally posted by cgeorge View Post
    Hello, I am at a loss for words re: how frustrated I am! I have had my Amaya XTS for about a year and all was going well until a few weeks ago.
    One day, I got a message something about color change, and needles 1 and 16 would no longer "line up " in the correct spot and sew. However, I could use 2-15 fine.
    Every now and then, when I would turn on the machine, the needle would not line up right, so I would go in to maintenance and align them (somehow).
    Well, yesterday, the XTS, gave me a message when I turned on the machine that said color change seek error or color change index error, I don't remember which exactly. I was so frustrated I just turned it off for the rest of the day.
    Today, I have just turned the XTS on and get the message color change index error. I have blown everything that I know to blow with canned air..haha. I have tried to go back through maintenance and re-align the needles like I have previously but I cant get it to work today!
    Very frustrating in general, but especially now because I have my first "big bid" coming up for a business account with a new business next week and I really need to get some samples done!
    Please help!
    Thank you!
    Chasity
    Where are you located in MS

Comment

Just noticed Terry. I also live in Terry

Comment

I was wondering Chasity how you fixed this. I'm having this same issue.
        Thanks, Tina

Comment

Working...
        X