Lost dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost dongle

I have recently moved and was sure to put the dongle in a "special place." Of course "special" is not to be found. Anyone have a spare dongle to sell?
    Blessings,<br />Nancy

USB or Serial Port?
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      USB or Serial Port?
      Thanks for responding! USB
      Blessings,<br />Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Hepp View Post
        Thanks for responding! USB
        Darn - think I have a serial port one sitting around somewhere though I am not sure what version of the software it supports.

Hoping someone else will come along. That could be an expensive thing to misplace otherwise.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Are you still looking for a USB dongle? Which program (OS or Design Shop) were you looking for ?

Comment

Replacing Dongle

Originally posted by HCreationsEMB View Post
            Are you still looking for a USB dongle? Which program (OS or Design Shop) were you looking for ?
            Thanks for asking, but I bit the bullet and bought a new dongle for OS.
            Blessings,<br />Nancy

Comment

How much was the new dongle? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gee I wish you had seen my post in the marketplace. I have both Design Shop V9 and Amaya OS V10 Pro plus for sale . I had to replace my OS dongle recently and paid $2000. I sold both my machines and the buyer already had dongles. The software is still for sale if anyone else needs. I am willing to take reasonable offers. Email me [email protected].

Barbara

Comment

Barbara, do you know what version of OS 10 you have? 10.00.037 or 10.00.51?

Comment

Originally posted by ckramer View Post
                    Barbara, do you know what version of OS 10 you have? 10.00.037 or 10.00.51?
                    It is 10.00.51 which I think is the latest version. Can't these dongles still be updated online? If you or anyone is interested you can call, email or text [email protected] or 210 316 4137.

Comment

Thanks Barbara. That I believe is the latest update for version 10. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X