One Big Red and EMT10T for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Big Red and EMT10T for sale

Hi everyone....I'm trying to see if there is interest in a pair of embroidery machines. They are both working exceptionally. They were stored for several years (5-6) due to consolidated work space.

I've spent many hours replacing rods, dampers, hooks, clickers, etc and they are running awesome and sound great. I tested each color and ran sewouts (1000 spm on the EMT and 1200 spm on the Amaya) with no thread breaks 20 color changes and 10000 stitch file.

I have the OS and two EDS4 (version 2 & 3) dongles. There is a computer with XP and the OS with EDS4V3 installed on it. There are two older dongles that I have no idea what they are for that can go with it.

Right now, I haven't been able to network the EMT10T through the computer but using the boot disk and transferring files via disk works seamlessly. I can't remember if the EMT is even compatible with XP so there are two software dongles just incase you need another computer.

I'll include some hoops and cap drives etc.
    This is everything you need to get started. ....or add to your setup...

We have no work-space room for them still so if there is interest I will part with them otherwise we'll just use them as spares and put back in storage.
    I am in Tucson, Arizona and am not fond of the idea of shipping
    $7500 but all offers considered

I can send videos of the machines operating so you can see/hear them. Thank you, and please email questions.....
    [email protected]pic.jpg
    Last edited by Brian A; 07-14-2015, 04:08 PM. Reason: add pic

Could you please send video to [email protected]

Comment

These are no longer for sale! The owner gave them to me and I'm getting the family in the biz. Thanks to all who looked and Ricky for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X