Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machines lost their minds

This was a new one for me today.

As I was sewing, everything was going well.
    All of a sudden the machines changed their own speed from 1200spm to 1500spm, and numerous settings changed themselves. Boxes that were checked in settings were no longer checked, boxes that were not checked were now checked. Machines stopped trimming and colors that were set changed.

I have never seen this before.

Has anyone ever had something like this happen?

Are my machines/ operating system possessed?

I know after this I may need a drink or 8!

Yes! I had this problem with version 9 something of OS. I now use version 10.00.37 and no longer have this problem. Extremely frustrating as one is afraid to walk away in case they start doing something totally different than what was input. This of course, this really doesn't help you, but at least you know you're not going crazy, just the machines are the crazy ones!

Comment

Hi,
      Mine didn't do this...but, the box to the right on the Design Shop screen, that shows stitches, color changes etc, has disappeared...WHAT? Anyone know how I find that?
      Susan
      Hidden Cottage

Comment

view menu
        project view
        project view 1
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Cottage View Post
          Hi,
          Mine didn't do this...but, the box to the right on the Design Shop screen, that shows stitches, color changes etc, has disappeared...WHAT? Anyone know how I find that?
          Susan
          AOS 10

View > Toolbars > Machine Views
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thank you...
            It's back.
            Hidden Cottage

Comment

Thank you ,
              That was a rough day, I am still finding small changes that is affecting my machines.

Comment

Yes! The same thing happened to us (yesterday, actually) - speeds went crazy on all 4 machines, actifeed went up to 120+ and under the thread feed tab, the run and column feed went crazy. Two of our machines are making odd trim sounds now (almost a lagging sound). It's happened to us before and it tends to happen more frequently when we use the settings by color feature. I would LOVE to know more about why this is happening.

Comment

I was using the settings by color at that time

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X