Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Motor Home Timeout

Hi,

I have an AMAYA XT (Early model). Our machinist was using the machine recently and the hoop ran all the way to the right and came up with the message on Amaya OS "X Motor Home Timeout". I tried some of the suggestions in this forum of switching off, moving the frame and re-initialising. Also tried cleaning the X and Y sensors. No Joy. Even did a force-download from the software to the machine.

If I load up the maintenance page, both X and Y home sensors seem to remain in the same state (both blocked if I recall correctly). Moving the hoop arm to any extreme doesnt seem to change this state (on either axis). Neither does a manual interruption of the Y-sensor beam change it's state. I have ordered a replacement Y sensor / PCB as it appears to be the junction for the X and Y sensor wiring.

Has anyone else had similar issues or could anyone shed any further light on diagnostics?

many thanks,

Andy

OK - new sensors replaced and the initialisation goes further than before. It now centres the hoop on startup ok, but then moves to the front right stop at speed before showing X Motor tracking error.

Grateful for any info!

Comment

We had the same symptom and error message. Did your machine also give a Y motor error on startup? or only the X?

We just had to replace the X motor on our system. Our Bravo is about 2-3 months old. The technician that did the repair said it's only the second he's seen in 12 years.

Comment

Working...
      X