Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Melco Amaya

Hello All,
    I have been wanting to get into this business for over a year now and finally going to put my foot down and either looking at new one or try to purchase a used one... Wanting something newer.. thank you for your time.... Have a good day....

If you are interested in purchasing an Amaya Xt with only 54 hours of use, I am willing to make a good price offer for you. I have tons of hoops, hoopmaster with all windows, clamping hoops, fast frames, Amaya Os V10, Design shop pro plus V9 and many other items. the machine has little use because I had too many personal life issues and no longer had time for Embroidery. I sold one machine about 2 years ago and do want to sell the second one but am not too interested in shipping. I am located in San Antonio, Texas and if you think you might be interested, contact me and I can give you a definite price. I am too old to pursue a business environment anymore and need to sell these items. Contact me direct at [email protected]

Comment

sent you an email Barbara....

Comment

Barbara, if you are interested in selling your hoopmaster and hoops as well as the fast frames, please let me know. I would be interested and can pick them in in San Antonio.

Comment

I prefer to sell the items with the machine as a package or will sell them individually if someone wants to purchase the machine only. If I am unable to sell the machine, I would want the hoopmaster and other items to use with the machine for my own personal use. I will keep your name and number should I change my mine.

Comment

Apparently I had two replies and thought I had replied to you but apparently not. I have an Amaya XT with only 824,694 stitches on it. I have other items that would go with this machine. I do have one party interested but will give you an option as well for the same offer I made the other individual. Even though my machine was purchased new in 2007, it is in brand new condition. contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Where are you located Barbara?

Comment

San Antonio Texas. If you think you might be interested contact me on my email and I can send you the price and what goes with the machine.

Comment

If you are still interested in the Hoopmaster and Fast Frames I have, let me know. I still have them because the people who bought my machine decided they did not need them, If interested, please reply to me at [email protected] or call/text 210 316 4137. I will complie a list of what I have. Thanks.
                  Barbara in San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                  X