Fast Frame cap back hoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Frame cap back hoop

I have had the ICTCS metal fast frames for a while but never used the Cap back set because it is a custom shape. After reading how to create a custom shaped hoop in the manual I decided I may find the info here from someone that has used it before. Anyone out there use this type of cap frame that can provide the x y dimension info?

Cindy in Phoenix

I'm not exactly sure which hoop you're referring to but we just purchased some ICTCS hoops that were not in the hoop list. I contacted the company with no help. They referring me to Melco. I'm not sure if it's the same for all machine types but we run an XT and 3 XTS machines. I sent an email to Tech Support and this is their response (I've not had a chance to do it yet):

"Here is a link to the latest Hoops database, and the location in Windows to copy the database file:

Here is our documentation on manually adding Hoops:
    http://www.melco-service.com/docs/AM.../HoopSetup.htm "

My only concern is that we have already added other specialty hoops (Mighty Hoops) and I fear replacing a file with Melco's current hoop list and us losing the Mighty Hoops which took a few hours to add all of the X Y info. I haven't clicked on the links so there may be a way around it. Just thought I'd share!

Comment

Working...
    X