Design Shop 10 and thread breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop 10 and thread breaks

Recently upgraded to Design Shop V10. Really like it BUT having an issue with thread break auto detect. It won't...keeps on going even though the thread is broken. I called Melco tech support and they had me check the "force download" It worked fine when I was talking to the tech. Stopped as it should. Tried it today and same thing..thread breaks (I cut it to check if it was still functioning) and it keeps going..no stop. Any ideas??? Machine is the Bravo, using Windows 10.

Go into setting and then machine. Part way down there is a TBS section. Thread Break Sensitivity. In the thread break box it should read 0 and in the feed adjust it should be 20. Apply. I think this will fix the problem.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Thanks Margret, I will give it a shot!

Comment

That seems to have solved that problem...now I have another...set up a test project, numbers 1 thru 16 so that each needle and color corresponds...it won't change to the next color..everything was set up properly too.

Comment

Aaahhh...disregard...self inflicted error/operator error

Comment

You might help someone in the future if you explain what your "operator error" was. Believe me, none of us is above doing something really dumb.

Comment

Working...
            X