Thread pulling out of needle on cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread pulling out of needle on cut

When the machine cuts the thread the thread comes out of the needle . I am assuming the thread is to tight. How do I fix this.

Thank you,
    Tricia

I doubt this is because anything is too tight. My experience has been that this is usually caused by the trim not working; when the machine moves on to the next area, the thread snaps and comes out of the needle. Watch your next trim and see if this is what is happening. I don't have time right now for other ideas, but here is a good past posting that discusses bobbin tension and trimmer issues:

Comment

Thank you, I will read that discussion.

Comment

What software are you running? I am having serious issues with all of our EMT machines and I keep getting that it is the software

Comment

Originally posted by mawsdesign View Post
          What software are you running? I am having serious issues with all of our EMT machines and I keep getting that it is the software
          I've heard this complaint from other people that have upgraded their software. Even people with AMAYA's and not EMT machines. I prefer sticking with release 020812.0, but I run XT and XTS machines.

Comment

Working...
          X