Design Shop version 9.00.128 and Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop version 9.00.128 and Windows 7

We are running OS version 10.00.037 with DS version 9.00.128 (just checked for updates in DS and this is what it updated to). We previously had DS version 9.00.101, since this upgrade to the 128, the 3D mode constantly runs through the entire design in it's 3D thing every time you hit the 3D icon to bring the design into a 3D look, and also if you click on the grid icon, or orientation icon! I've tried checking and unchecking the 3D icon, no difference. Just wondering if we need to check something in the DS compatibility mode or run as administrator. I've also played with checking and unchecking things there as well with no change. Has anyone else had this occur with the 3D thing? Never did this with the previous version we had. We did not keep the OS version 10.00.051 update as that has issues with the tie offs, so un-installed and re-installed our version 9.00.037 with our disc. Didn't know if our OS version would play a factor in this DS version as well??
    Is there anyway to stop this 3D thing from running through the entire design all the time? Thanks.

I also had problems with 9.00.128. I had to go back to 9.00.099 to correct tie off problems with 128. For all versions be sure to use the special instructions for installation on a Windows 7 system.

Marcelle Lewis
    Embroidery Design Sales, Free Embroidery Designs, Hot Fix Crystals, Embroidery Designs Digitizers, Graphics for Embroidery, Thread & Supplies for Embroidery, Embroidery Machines, Equipment & Accessories, Embroidery Software for Digitizing, Resizing, Thread Conversion, Embroidery Related Users Lists, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites, Web Site Designers for Embroidery Sites, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites
    Marcelle Lewis
    http://embroideryavenue.com
    http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

Working...
    X