No announcement yet.

DS Plus image won't load, machine shuts off, Military New font appears corrupt,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Plus image won't load, machine shuts off, Military New font appears corrupt,

At his point I don't know which catagory I fall into, software, hardware or just plain up a creek [emoji17]
    Purchased Melco EMT 16 new in May 2016. Lots of issues since then: some operator error, some software malfunctions, some machine issues. These all seem to be software and or hardware...
    1. Sunday-Design shop image won't load. Tried turning off and rebooting 3 times. No good.
    2. Saturday-Hoop won't reposition using keypad arrows. This continued off and on into Sunday.
    3. Saturday-Hoop was centering to the far left of machine yesterday. Melco hoop image was missing grid work behind image. Gave up, shut down for the night. Came in Sunday, restarted, looked the same. Ran a smaller image that wouldn't stitch off hoop and hoop began re centering itself.
    4. Sunday- machine shut itself off then restarted itself. Lights didn't go off so not a power surge.

Note: all this happened this this weekend, after running 4 jacket backs with no problem Saturday morning. Checked maintenance, all numbers positive. Design Shop software was reloaded again last week (3rd time I think) by Melco technician over the phone using remote control.
    Last edited by karendotson; 09-12-2016, 02:38 PM.

Hope this is not too late and that your machine has not gone out the window. I had the same problem and it to was in the design. After spending the 50.00 with with and no results a friend said to install this into my computer and it was the cure.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

It is free and it cleared up the whole thing on not one both my laptops. It happened to me when I got a design from a club that was not happy with their last embroidery person and he corrupted the files which shut down both my laptops. But this malware took care of both and I the files.
    Good luck

Johanna S
    Las Vegas

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a try, let's hope it's that easy [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X