Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oversized Designs

Good Morning,
    I'm wondering if anyone else has purchased the oversized designs from Red Moon Gardens? I have gotten a couple, but my Amaya says they're to big, or to many stitches. RGM2731EL-Dancer, has 202,404 stitches, size I'd 8.55"x13.39", so not really oversized. And only 3 or 4 color changes. Has anyone else figured out how to do these? Would appreciate any and all suggestions as to how to be able to sew them out...
    Thank You,
    Susan
    @Hidden Cottage
    Last edited by Hidden Cottage; 09-20-2016, 11:03 AM. Reason: Added color changes
    Hidden Cottage

There was a discussion a while ago about the maximum number of stitches that could be loaded into OS, but I can't find it. If memory serves, your design is over this maximum but all is not lost. You can split the design in two and embroider the new files as though you were embroidering two designs in the same hooping. Without seeing the design, it is hard to suggest the best way to spit it. As an over-simplified example: If you had a design with a large circle with a border and another object in the middle of circle, you could create the first 'design' as the circle and the border and the second 'design' as the object in the middle. You would then load and embroider 'design 1', then load and embroider 'design 2' without rehooping. I hope this makes sense.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check that out.
      Susan
      Hidden Cottage

Comment

Working...
      X