need caps screenprinted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need caps screenprinted

I'm quoting a package for our Wrestling program, I may need someone to screenprint a 3 color design on caps. I'd estimate 12-24 caps max, but not sure until the parent/athlete orders come in.
    Anyone interested? Please let me know asap.

Thanks in Advance,
    Tricia
    Tricia
    Sharp Threads
    Almont, MI

Nobody is going to screen print 24 caps in 3 colors! Find someone or a commercial place that will print color heatpress designs for you. For that quantity, that is the only viable way. Or maybe embroidery.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Printed vinyl solution

Juli is right, no one wants to screenprint only 24 caps with 3 colors or it would be off the top expensive. There is another solution to consider: printed vinyl. Full color and more cost effective for a small run. You can check out FM Expressions ($$), Transfer Express ($$$) or use Diane at Color Your World ($, email: [email protected] - tell her I sent you). If you don't have a cap press, I can press it for you. You would need to ship everything to me (drop ship ok) and I'd get it back to you quickly, just $.50 per cap and you pay shipping. I'm in California so there may be someone a lot closer who has a cap press.

Dorothy

Originally posted by Tricia View Post
      I'm quoting a package for our Wrestling program, I may need someone to screenprint a 3 color design on caps. I'd estimate 12-24 caps max, but not sure until the parent/athlete orders come in.
      Anyone interested? Please let me know asap.

Thanks in Advance,
      Tricia
      Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Thank you Juli & Dorothy. I do have a cap press, I will check out those options. This is another "designed it on Custom Ink here's a photo" jobs. Customers think that they can get whatever they want from them.
        Thanks again, always learning....
        Tricia
        Tricia
        Sharp Threads
        Almont, MI

Comment

Working...
        X