Need Immediate HELP!! Amaya OS isn't loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Immediate HELP!! Amaya OS isn't loading

Couldn't happen at the WORST time. Amaya OS starts to load the csa rsa files but it stops responding. I've tried my old xp computer and now running on windows 7 and it does the same thing. I've switched out ethernet cords. I have version V9 for 2009 and never had a problem before now. I've noticed it was a little slower and then one machine would shut down while the other was running lately but now it won't load to either machine. Can anyone help me with this or any suggestions. I have jobs due and I'm about to lose it!!!! Thank you!!

Have you tried reloading the software from the CD's onto your computer?

Comment

Yes I tried that. I connected one machine straight to my old computer and it is communicating. Maybe I need to replace the ethernet box that everything is plugged into?

Comment

I've noticed since I switched computers to the windows 7 everything seems to run slower too. Any ideas on how to correct that?

Comment

Had the same frustrating problem one day and reloading the software did not help. Had to go into the files in the Amaya software and just delete the last file that was loaded. Worked like a charm ever since.

Comment

I forgot how to do that. I was trying to figure it out but was afraid I would delete something I wasn't supposed to. I am not a computer person as you can tell!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRichter View Post
              I forgot how to do that. I was trying to figure it out but was afraid I would delete something I wasn't supposed to. I am not a computer person as you can tell!!
              Go to "my computer", Local disk C, Program files, Melco Embroidery Systems, Amaya, Jobs, Cluster, Current. There you can delete the job.

Amaya should then be clear for you to reload your design. Hope that works for you.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X