Color Sequence Print Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Sequence Print Out

Hoping someone can help with this. I was wondering if there is a way to save the color sequence and design page that you can create in DS besides just printing it out? Unfortunately the company I work for has decided to outsource all embroidery, screen, etc. Soooo I now need to create all the color sequence pages again using Madeira thread for all of our logo's on file. (We use Isacord, and the company we are going to use does not convert thread colors) I was wondering if there is a way to save what you see in DS directly to a folder? I've tried to use screen shot, but my computer does nothing. The only thing I can do so far is print it out or scan the print out and then save it. Maybe that's all one can do, but I know I have seen PDF's of color sequences and maybe that's what they did also, but thought I would ask. We use Windows 7 Professional for computer with DS version 9.00.00.101

Not quite sure what you're asking but you could save the file two different ways one with the isacord thread colors and the second with madeira colors just tag the end of the file name with a code (e.g. -isa or -mad). Unless the company you're using is using Amaya's and ofm files, the thread colors won't help them as other machines won't recognize the colors anyway.

If you 're looking have a pdf that you can email, just print to a pdf as a printer choice - if you don't have one, download one from the internet (e.g. pdf995).

Hope this helps.
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Thank you Dorothy. I was specifically looking to be able to change directly to a PDF to send in an e-mail to our new provider, rather than print, scan, and save. I will look into downloading one from the internet.

Comment

Working...
      X