Cap embroidery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap embroidery

I need to embroider 150 caps both front and in the back around the pony tail hole. I have EMS Hooptech cap frames and have done many caps on the front, but not on the back of the cap. Does anyone know if Hooptech will have any problems embroidering on the back of the cap? I also have Mighty Hoops for normal embroidery, does anyone know if that will work on the back of a cap?
    Many thanx for your help on this one, I hate to lose an order of this size!
    Mike

We do cap backs with the Slimline clamps but not the Cap frames. They work great and we use them all the time for duffle bags, backpacks, short sleeve polos, graduations stoles and many other things. Good investment but expensive.
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Originally posted by Wishes View Post
      We do cap backs with the Slimline clamps but not the Cap frames. They work great and we use them all the time for duffle bags, backpacks, short sleeve polos, graduations stoles and many other things. Good investment but expensive.
      This - we use slimline as well. They work best for cap backs with the exception of fitted caps.

Hooptech also has a dedicated hoop for cap backs which we also have and have used in the past. http://www.hooptechproducts.com/t/capframes-capback
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I have aways used my regular circular AMAYA hoops, fits easily up inside the back of the cap, depending on what you're adding back there. Never had any trouble with it.
        Hidden Cottage

Comment

I use regular hoop with hoopmaster back of cap

Comment

Working...
          X