Hooping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooping question

Quick question for all you guys out there that do polo's and any other type of shirt w/o a pocket on the breast. How do you hoop your item straight? Does everyone use of those hoop station thingy?

We do use a hooping station when we do shirts without pockets. We don't use it when hooping for pockets. If you have pockets we marked the hoops with a line at the bottom so line up with the corners of the pocket. We also use a circular device that has lines on it to line up pockets. It fits into the 15cm hoop. When finished hooping we pick up each corner at the shoulder seam and look at the hoop. Most of the time it will show that it is crooked.
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

What circular device is it that you use?

Comment

If you want convenience get a mighty hoop. They are rather expensive but worth it over time.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

I started getting them a few at a time. Get two of the same type. You can get them at Melco
        shop

Inobu

Comment

It is called a pocket guide from MidWest Products. You don't need a HoopMaster to use this circular device!
          Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

I use the bottom of the sleeve as a guide. I slide the shirt down so the bottom of the sleeve is at the edge of my work table. Then I make sure the hoop arms are parallel to the edge of the table. Haven't had a crooked placement since I started doing this. I do this for pockets too. I don't go by the pocket because so many are crooked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Lou Frazier<br />In House Specialties, Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X