upload a font into Design Shop v.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload a font into Design Shop v.0

I downloaded a font from the internet called Lobster Two. I need to create a business name (using this font) and arc it so that I can stitch it on the back of a cap, but I can't figure out how to upload the font into Design Shop v.9. Without the font uploaded into Design Shop, I can't figure out how to arc the business name so that I can sew it on the back of caps.

Can I upload the font to Design Shop v.9? If I can't upload the font, how do I create an arc of the business name?

Help!!!

LouLou

if it is a true type font you only need to load it into your computer and if your level of DS allows you to use TrueType fonts it will be there.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

If I downloaded a digitized font (not TrueType font), can I make it arc? I downloaded a digitized font, Lobster Two. I can create my business name in a straight line, but I can't figure out how to put it in a arc. The arc function only seems to work on the fonts that are pre-loaded into Design Shop v.9 and you use the Lettering properties page.
      I'm hoping that someone can tell me how to create the arc some other way.

LouLou

Comment

I use the arc feature on TTF's without problem; it should show up on your properties tab just like any font. I have DS Pro+; what do you have?

Comment

I uploaded the new font into my computer. I see it as a True Type font in my lettering properties. When I try to select a letter from that font, a window pops up saying that Design Shop has encountered a problem and has to shut down? I tried other TTFs and they worked ok.

What do I do?

LouLou

Comment

My defaults:
            1) Restart computer.

If that doesn't work:
            2) Reload DS

Comment

Working...
            X