Big red doesn't start without OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big red doesn't start without OS

Hello I have two Big reds and one of them doesn't start without OS on. When the machine is switched on a status light is blinking green and machine does nothing until the OS is on. Pantograph and needle case starts to find zero positions only when OS is switched on. CSA/RSA tab appears for about 10 seconds which is so long compared to the second machine. It also doesn't remeber settings (feed, speed, hoop limits on/off....) I thought that it can be a flat battery but there is no battery in the motherboard.
    Can you help me please?

PS. I'm sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Jiri; 04-28-2017, 04:51 AM.

To start with....the proper way to start up your machines is by first:
    1. Always turn on the AOS first.

2. wait for the gray screen on the computer.

3. Now turn on the machine(s) and allow it/them to initialize.

Before turning on the machie(s)...........
    It also may be a good idea to go into C: drive, Program files(86), Melco, Amaya and in the Amaya list,,,delete the "Jobs" folder. Delete the "Machines" folder also if it will let you. Now before you turn on the machines...go into "Tools", "Options", "Ethernet" and left click on the "Force Down load box".
    Click Apply and OK and turn on the machines one at a time..

Deleting the Jobs and Machine folders does not permanently delete them, but it does clean out any design files in case one or more of them may have some corruption taking place ....

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
    X