Customer issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer issues

I have a customer that keeps wanting me to take out design and redo it because it is slightly off. I am a one person business and I don't have time to keep taking designs out because it is slightly off. I put hats on machine and sometimes it just ends up crooked or off centered. Other customers have not complained but I'm not sure what to do with this customer. I attached a sample of a hat that he says is too off center for him to resell. I want to keep this customer but his demand for perfection is something I can't keep up with. I will get 20 hats done correct and one is wrong and he find the smallest imperfection.

ARGH it won't let me upload picture

Comment

Don't embroider on his supplied hats -- make him purchase them from you. When you order, order two extra. If he complains about one, make another "no charge". Cheaper, faster, less headache.

Comment

Quick Question?
        Do you really need the guy? Can you make up for loss of his business some other way?
        Susan
        @Hidden Cottage
        Hidden Cottage

Comment

Upload elsewhere - put the link here if you are having issues....
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
          X